We are looking to hire an amazing designer to join our team! You must LOVE all things paper, be familiar with wedding stationery, love blogs (particularly wedding blogs) and be comfortable with both design and production. This position is perfect for an entry to mid-level graphic designer interested in working with a great design/production team that makes exquisite stationery for weddings in the Charleston area and beyond.
• Develop, design, and edit blog columns
• Social media and blog research
• Contribute to advertising, marketing and promotional materials
• Responsible for projects from conception to production
• Assist in the design of invitations and social stationery
• Production of high-end stationery (LOTS of taping and assembly- this is easier said than done, these pieces must be perfect!)
• Office assistance including packing orders and shipping
• Report and work closely with the principle designer on invitation layout
• Wedding stationery goes far beyond invitations; we focus on everything from save the dates to welcome packets and all the printed details between
• Design and printing of reception signage, envelope addresses, etc. . .
Attributes we are looking for:
• A passion for weddings and invitation design
• A love of blogs — this will be a large part of the job
• Meticulous typographer and attention to very small details
• Excellent copywriting skills (including excellent grammar)
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• A Multi-tasker; work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail
• High degree of organization and detail-orientation with the ability to meet all project requirements and deadlines
• Familiarity with WordPress
• Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Mac ONLY)
• Familiarity with social media (pinterest and instagram)
• Production skills a must, this is a very hands on job!
• 4-year college degree / BFA or BA Graphic Design or equivalent
We are looking for a very motivated and creative designer to help bring this ever-expanding company to the next level.
If you feel you are qualified for this opportunity, please email a PDF attachment of your resume along with samples of your work or your online portfolio and salary requirements to Rachael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR STUDIO IS EXTREMELY BUSY NOW WITH HOLIDAY ORDERS. PLEASE KEEP ALL INQUIRIES TO EMAIL ONLY.
We will review inquiries and get back in the next couple of weeks.